Matrikx-Carbon Block VOC
MATRIKX® VOCTM is the most effective water filter available for the combined reduction of VOCs and control of large volumes and concentrations of chlorine taste and odor. Manufactured is using a patented, solid-state extrusion process, the MATRIKX® VOCTM water filter meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity Reduction.
Made of “MATRIKX® Extruded Carbon,” the MATRIKX® VOCTM is a rigid, carbon block composite that provides optimal VOC reduction and high chemical adsorptive capacity. The MATRIKX® VOCTM water filter is also designed to deliver exceptional chlorine taste and odor reduction. The MATRIKX® VOCTM is ideal for use in home water filtration for point-of-use and food service water filtration.
EXTRUDED CARBON = EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
MATRIKX® VOCTM water filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency. MATRIKX® VOCTM water filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike granular activated carbon (GAC) water filters, MATRIKX® VOCTM water filter cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded activated carbon core.
- VOC Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- 0.6 _m Nominal Filtration
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Water Filter Does channeling
- Water Does Not bypassing
- Lowest extractable, pure materials of construction
- Maximum service life and resistance to fouling
- Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
- Color coded molded one-piece gasket and end cap
Service life of the MATRIKX® VOCTM water filter is greatly extended by a pre-filtration medium.